Natural or Organic Search Engine Optimisation
The objective of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and particularly SEO Organic Search is to achieve HIGH Natural Search Engine Ranking for relevant keywords or keyword phrases. iWeb Solutions SEO Services have proven to significantly increase organic search engine ranking.
Natural or Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process that aligns a website’s code and content with strategic keyword phrase targeting, ultimately assisting a search engine algorithm in understanding a website’s keyword focus. SEO can be simple for some websites, while others may require intense website code, content, navigation and internal linking changes.
There are many different elements Connected to Search Engine Optimization
There are many different elements that should be considered when optimizing a website for greater search engine exposure. Below is just a sample of what is included within iWeb Solutions SEO Services packages:
- Comprehensive Website Analysis
- Keyword Research and Selection
- Competitor Research and Analysis
- Link Popularity Audit and Analysis
- Relevant Link Bulding
- Meta tag Development and Implementation
- Webpage Content Analysis and Improvement
- SEO Copywriting
- Social Bookmarking
- Press Release and Article Submission
- Blog & Forum Development
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimization
- Search Engine Submission
- Customized Link Building and Management
- SEO Report – Reporting on optimization results
- Monthly Recommendations and Bi-Weekly Reviews
On page search engine optimization
is a primary way to get targeted customers to your page. With the right amount of smart work, you can find your pages at or near the top of the search engine page results.
- Meta Data: Meta data is information that is found within each web page. The main meta data fields used are page title, description and keywords.
- Navigation: This will determine if search engines can access all the pages within your site and more so, how effectively. Text or CSS based navigation for better indexation and optimization.
- Page Content: How content is written for your website can also affect the performance of your site within search engines, this includes headings and formatting.
- Internal Linking: Linking is the action where by one page is linked via either text or an image to another page within your website.
- Coding or HTML Tags: How a web page is built can considerably affect how it performs within the search engines.
- H1 and H2 tags: They tell the search engines that what you are putting between the tags is important in they should pay attention. You should only have one H1 tag per page.
- Keywords: The main words that you want your web page to be found in the search engines. Each page should only have one or two primary keywords or keyword phrases that you are focusing on. Keywords should be used early and often on your page, preferably in the first paragraph and should also be used in the last paragraph.
- Cascading Style Sheet (CSS): Styles define how to display HTML elements. CSS can be used locally by the readers of web pages to define colors, fonts, layout, and other aspects of document presentation.
- Keyword density: This is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. It can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase. Keyword density, which is the percentage of times a keyword is used on a page should typically be in the three to eight percent range. You should not stuff keywords in your page, because the search engines could see that as spam.
- Keyword Placement: Placing the keywords on the proper place in the body and getting good placement for them in the search engines.
Off-page SEO Optimization Factors Include:
- (off-page SEO) is what can be done off the pages of a website to maximise its performance in the search engines for target keywords related to the on-page content and keywords in off-page direct-
- External Linking – Which web sites are linking to your site? It’s critical that the web sites linking to your site are relevant to the content on your site and the linking site is considered an authority in its field by the search engine.
- Link Popularity – How many web sites are linking to your site? The number of relevant sites that link to you is a significant plus for your site.
- Anchor Text – What is the anchor text of each link to your site? The anchor text indicates the area of relevance the linking site places on your site. This anchor text should include your primary keywords. The text in the linking anchor text should not be the same in every site linking to your site.
- Press Releases – An announcement of an event, performance, or other newsworthy item that is issued to the press related websites in order to get more traffic, advertisment and increasing online Page Rank for your website.
- Article Submission – Submit articles to various article directories in order to get more traffic and inbound links.
- Directory Submissions – Submission of your website to various web directoies in order to get higher ranking and inbound links.
- Social Bookmarking – A method for Internet users to store, organize, search, shared content and manage bookmarks of web pages on the Internet.
- Newsletter Writing – Write a newsletter article and submit it to link sites that offer regular newsletter to their readers.
- Video Sharing – Create and share video content to attract more visitors.
- Blog Posts – Create a Blog, create various blog post to share your services and give more information about your business and services you are offering.
- Forum Discussions – Be active in forum discussions in the area of your business.